This Web Site and its contents, unless otherwise indicated, are the property of The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. and are protected, without limitation, by U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
1. The image of Miss Willing, the word "Potomac" when used to refer either to the Club's Annual Spring Specialty or to refer to the Club itself, The LRCP Seal and Logo and the Club's internet domain name, WWW.LRCP.COM are trademarks or service marks of The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. in the United States and in other countries. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos and/or trade names appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or download any of the material on this Web Site without the prior written consent of The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this Web Site or its content is transferred to you.
2. THE LABRADOR RETIREVER CLUB OF THE POTOMAC, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." THE LABRADOR RETIREVER CLUB OF THE POTOMAC, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE LABRADOR RETIREVER CLUB OF THE POTOMAC, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER FROM WHICH IT IS RUN IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL CODES OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER THE LABRADOR RETIREVER CLUB OF THE POTOMAC, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked.
3. Under no circumstances shall The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. or its members be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including, without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking, as you consider necessary.
4. Users are not permitted to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through this Web Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
5. To the extent that portions of this Web Site (such as "Litter Listings" or "Older Dogs") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT THE LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB OF THE POTOMAC, INC. DOES NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. shall in no event have any responsibility or liability for the Postings or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this Site.
6. The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Postings and to remove any it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable.
7. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material contained in such Postings; that your Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties; that your Postings shall not contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices or features; that your Postings shall not contain any defamatory, indecent, offensive, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful material or content; and that your Postings shall not be used to carry out or solicit any unlawful activity and/or be used to make commercial solicitations except for new litters and older dog listings on those respective pages. Such listings are subject to the approval of the Board of directors.
8. You hereby authorize The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. to use and/or authorize others to use all or part of your Postings in any manner, format, or medium that The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. or such other parties see fit. You shall have no claim or other recourse against The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. for infringement of any proprietary right in Postings.
9. The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. has provided links with other internet sites that are maintained by third parties. The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. is not responsible for content or the practices of such third party sites. These terms and conditions apply solely to the The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. Site and you should always review the terms and conditions of any site that you access through a link from this Site.
10. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss), incurred or suffered by The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
11. This site is controlled and operated by The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. from its offices in the State of Virginia, United States of America. The Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. makes no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state Virginia and the federal courts located in Richmond, Virginia. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.