LRCP 2021 Bare Bones Specialty – Obedience “C” Match
When: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Where: Breakaway Action Dogs, Inc., 900 East Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21701
Entries: At ring side only (no pre-entry). Registration from 9:00 a.m. 11:00 a.m.
Entry Fee: $10.00 for each “run” Entries are limited to Labrador Retrievers
NOTE: This is a “C” match, (not a judged “B” match). Meaning you are guaranteed 10 minutes of ring time for practice for each entry. Additional practice time may be possible once all entries have “run.” A Utility and an Open/Novice ring will be available for practice. Rally signs/courses will not be available.
This is also a great opportunity to practice in the building/rings in which you will be competing for the Specialty.
For information contact: Cindy Harbaugh, at email@example.com or 240-446-1383 (cell)
Location and Directions to the Obedience and Rally Site
The Obedience and Rally venue at Breakaway Action Dogs, Inc., (B.A.D.) is approximately 3 miles from the LRCP Show Site. The address is: 900 East Patrick Street, Frederick MD and is diagonally across from the Frederick Fairgrounds and near the McDonalds. The B.A.D. facility is located directly behind S&S Tire & Truck Service and is the next to the last building in the complex on the left.
From the LRCP Specialty Site:
– Take Route 85 North or Route 355 North to Route 70 East.
– From Route 70 East take exit 55 to South Street.
– At the stoplight at the bottom of the ramp, turn Right onto South Street and go under Route 70.
– Take the next right after going under Route 70 on Monocacy Blvd.
– At the next light (Sheetz & Roy Rogers) turn left on East Patrick Street.
– Just past McDonald’s and Brown’s Liquor turn left at 900 East Patrick Street (S&S Tire & Truck Service) and proceed behind their building to the next to the last building in the complex on the left (B.A.D. building #2). This is the building next to the one used for the Spring Specialty.
Don’t want to move your vehicle from the conformation show site? A “courtesy shuttle” to transport you and your dog to and from the Obedience/Rally site may be available, with advance notice, starting on Tuesday of the Specialty. Call Cindy Harbaugh (cell: 240-446-1383) to make arrangements.