Potomac Specialty – Obedience “C” Match
When: Monday, April 11th
Where: Breakaway Action Dogs, Inc., 900 East Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21701
Note: Masks may be required inside the building depending on County/State COVID regulations at the time of the match.
Entries: At ring side only (no pre-entry). Registration from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Entry Fee: $15.00 for each 1/2 hour of ring time practice.
Entries are limited to Labrador Retrievers
NOTE: This is a “C” match, (not a judged “B” match). Meaning you are guaranteed 30 minutes of ring time for practice for each entry. Equipment for utility, Open, Novice and beginner novice will be available for use in each of the regulation size rings. Rally signs and courses will not be available.
This is also a great opportunity to practice in the building/rings in which you will be competing for the Specialty.
For information contact: Cindy Harbaugh, 240-446-1383 (cell)
Location and Directions to Obedience and Rally Site
The Obedience and Rally venue at Breakaway Action Dogs, Inc., (B.A.D.) is approximately 3 miles from the LRCP Show Site. The address is: 900 East Patrick Street, Frederick MD and is diagonally across from the Frederick Fairgrounds and near the McDonalds. The B.A.D. facility is the last two buildings on the left at the rear of the industrial complex and located directly behind Brown’s Liquor store.
From the LRCP Specialty Site:
– Take Route 85 North or Route 355 North to Route 70 East.
– From Route 70 East take exit 55 to South Street.
– At the stoplight at the bottom of the ramp, turn Right onto South Street and go under Route 70.
– Take the next right after going under Route 70 on Monocacy Blvd.
– At the second light (Sheetz & Roy Rogers) turn left on East Patrick Street.
– Just past McDonald’s and besides Brown’s Liquor to the last two buildings on the left at the rear of the industrial complex.
Don’t want to move your vehicle from the conformation show site? A “courtesy shuttle” to transport you and your dog to and from the Obedience/Rally site is available, with advance notice, starting on Tuesday of the Specialty. Call Cindy Harbaugh (cell: 240-446-1383) to make “shuttle” arrangements or if you can’t find Breakaway’s facility.