LRCP Stud Dog Auction
Thursday, April 14th, 2022
Clarion Inn Ballroom
6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Held in conjunction with International Night Reception & Silent Auction
NEW THIS YEAR… “BIDDER-BY-PROXY”, DONE IN REAL TIME! (*See below)
Term & Conditions of the LRCP Stud Dog Auction:
Receiving a bidder’s number means bidder agrees to the terms and conditions of the LRCP Stud Dog Auction.
- All bidders must have a bidder number. “Bidder numbers” will be available at the table by the door of the ballroom. Name, email, and cell phone number is required for a bidder’s number
- Bidding will be done as a “Silent Auction.”
- All stud dog auctions have a minimum bid of $750, unless otherwise noted on bidding sheets.
Minimum increasing bid increments of $50, or more.
- Each Stud Dog has their own bidding sheet, unless Stud Dog Owner is offering “Choice Of…” which will be identified on Stud Dog Poster.
- Winning bidders may only use approved bitches; to be approved by each individual Stud Dog Owner. Failure to have appropriate clearances and credentials for breeding bitch, will result in denial of stud dog use, and forfeiture of money paid to club for winning bid.
- Stud fee does NOT include shipping and kit cost.
- The stud service is good for 1 year and will expires 4/10/2021
- Winning bidders must agree to the Stud Dog Owner’s terms & conditions of their Stud Dog Contract. Each owner has their own stud dog contract, and will be next to the bidding sheets for review, the night of the auction.
- All winning bids must be paid immediately, at the conclusion of the Stud Dog Auction.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It’s the bidder’s responsibility to review each stud contract, and stud clearances to ensure the stud dog you are bidding on is a good match for your bitch and/or breeding program.
This year Potomac will have “bidders-by-proxy” available, done in real time, for our fellow breeders that can NOT be in attendance of our show.
- Participants of “Bidder-by-proxy” must follow the same terms & conditions of the LRCP Stud Auction. (*SEE THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS of the LRCP Stud Dog Auction)
- All participants MUST PRE-REGISTER with the Bidder-by-proxy Point of Contact (POC)
All bidder-by-proxy participants MUST supply the Point-of-Contact (POC) with name, cell phone number, email address, and kennel name. Additional information may be required to verify eligibility of the Bidder-by-proxy system.
Each participant will be assigned a non-bidding “bidder-by-proxy” to bid for participant, in real time, via cell phone (texts, calls, and/or pictures).
Participants must be available during auction times (6 pm to 10 pm, Eastern Time) for communication.
Participants with winning bids must pay by credit card over the phone to an LRCP representative, at the conclusion of the Stud Dog Auction.
Point of Contact: