• Potomac exhibitors wishing to park a motor home or recreational vehicle at the host hotel
must make advance reservations with The LRCP, Inc. Payment must be received at the time
the reservation is made.
• The motor home/RV reservation fee is $210 for all or for any part of the show if received prior
to 4/4/2021. This includes one pump out of tank. Reservations made after that date will be
$215.00 pump out NOT included.
• Be advised that if you park before 10:00 am Saturday, April 10, 2021, you may be forced to
move your vehicle at the sole discretion of the RV Coordinator.
• Motor Homes and RV’s may be parked only in the designated RV parking area.
• No hookups are available.
• No discharge of gray water of sanitary tanks on the ground or in open containers is permitted
Please contact the RV Coordinator for information on sanitary tank pumping services.
• If sawdust or shavings are used, they must be cleaned up before you leave.
• Use of this facility is at your own risk. Neither the LRCP, Inc., the show committee, the
Clarion Inn, nor the RV Coordinator assumes any responsibility or liability for damage or loss
to any vehicles, their contents, or dogs.
• Fire lanes must be kept open at all times. Vehicles parked illegally or blocking, or in an area
other than the designated RV area will be subject to towing at owner’s expense with no prior
• Exhibitors are responsible for any damage, and for cleanup of their own RV spaces.
• Exhibitors parking in the area designated for motor home and RV parking are specifically
notified that the property adjacent to the hotel is private property and may NOT be used to air
your dogs. Violators will be asked to leave the hotel.
• RV parking is a privilege extended by the Clarion Inn and the specialty committee. Exhibitors
asked to be considerate of the neighbors. The RV chair has the authority to allocate space
and to ask that any problems be remedied.
• All motor homes and RV;s must have a working fire extinguisher and must fully comply with
the appropriate fire and safety ordinances.
• The RV coordinator will provide a sticker when you arrive which must be displayed in a visible
location on your motor home or RV.
• Any Questions – PLEASE CONTACT
Penny Kretchmer, “She Who Must Be Obeyed”
518-899-4074 518-339-2075 (cell)
*** See Penny if you don’t have prior reservations and need to have tanks pumped out. The
cost is $50 cash only.***